Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya
In a humble home in Allahabad, in 1861, was born a man who would one day challenge the mightiest empire in the world with the force of his moral strength and the power of his oratory, who would fight to protect his country’s spiritual, and intellectual heritage and spearhead and resurgence of a great civilization, who would lift his country out of the mire of repression and lead it to an era of self-respect and modernity – a man with lofty ideals and supreme human values. This is the story of one of the brightest stars ever to shine in our land – Mahamana Madan Mohan Malaviya.
• Never has any man loved his country with such a fiery passion or served its people with such selfless devotion.
• Never has anyone achieved so much, in a so many fields in a single life time.
• An Astute politician, he challenged the injustice of repressive laws and fought to reform regressive bills.
• A visionary educationist, he built a world class technical university and laid the foundation for Indian’s emergence as a knowledge power.
• A compassionate social reformer, he championed the cause of downtrodden and launched a movement to integrate them in the mainstream of social life.
• A fearless legislator, he fought to protect the Indian industry from destruction and demanded the amendment of Indian industrial Act.
• A passionate patriot, he fought to protect the rights and honor of Indians and demanded that they be governed with justice, nondiscrimination and respect.
• A devout spiritual leader, he promoted the study of Indian’s spiritual heritage – the scriptures and led the revival of Hindu Dharma.
• He was one of the greatest men of the century.